07 5529 1600
What you should ask your property manager
Can your property manager prove this to you?
- You will be receiving a one on one personal service.
- The Licensee owns investment property like you and understands your needs.
- Mature approach in dealing with the Licensee at all times.
- Service you can rely upon.
- Strict tenant selection criteria that minimises risk.
- Swift action and a no nonsense approach to tenants who don’t shine in their presentation.
- We respect your tenants and provide a friendly efficient service that has seen many good tenants remain within our agency properties. They refer their friends, work colleagues and family because they know they are respected and appreciated.
An Excellent Property Manager will:
- Be Qualified
- Be Up to date with legislation
- Undergo specialist industry training
- Have proven systems in place to deal with arrears or difficult circumstances
- Be proactive problem solvers
- Give you solutions not just drama
- Clearly communicate and understand your needs
- Provide you with written reports and photos at inspections
- Select and recommend a quality tenant
- Suggest maintenance strategies for your property
- Provide cost saving techniques for property owners
- Be diligent
Your Property Manager should be:
- Experienced property investors themselves
Most importantly, look after your investment as if it was their own.
Property Management excellence is something you need and we perform seriously.
It can be a POSITIVE EXPERIENCE with GLOW REALTY